Monday, February 27, 2006

you can always trust a dishonest woman to be dishonest

Watched a shitload of movies today. Started out with Jersey Girl, which still sucked the second time I saw it (shame on you Kevin Smith). Then I watched Pluto Nash, which wasn't actually all that bad, and had a really cool pool scene in it. Then watched Robin Hood: Men in Tights on the Family Channel and it really sucked, they butchered the movie, anything funny was removed. Went to my Aunt Diane's birthday party, where she didn't want dinner, so all that was served was cheese. It was a lot of fun for someone who is lactose intolerant. Finished that up, stopped by Sagar's for a beer on the way home, and wound up hangin' out with Billy all night, and watched Pirates of the Carabean. I initially had no interest in this movie at all, but after watching it, I really enjoyed it and I am looking foward to the sequal. Now I'm gonna go lay down, and (don't be too suprised) watch another movie. I think that I will go with Wayne's World. It's been a while, and that flick is a fucking classic. Off to sleep now ... 'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home